Elevate your spring salads with Tannenbaum's Strawberry, Mint and Basil Botanical Hot Sauce Dressing! Bursting with fresh flavors and a hint of heat, this homemade dressing will make your salads sing. Try it today and experience the joy of a vibrant spring picnic.
- 1 package (5 ounces) 80 Acres Farms Queen City Salad blend
- 1 cup organic strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mozzarella
- Handful of fresh basil leaves (optional)
For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Tannenbaum Strawberry, Mint and Basil Botanical Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large salad bowl, combine the 80 Acres Farms Queen City Salad blend, sliced strawberries, chopped fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves (if using).
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the Tannenbaum Strawberry, Mint and Basil Botanical Hot Sauce and extra virgin olive oil until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the fresh flavors of spring!
As a professor and a lover of nature's bounty, I have always been fascinated by the art of creating the perfect salad dressing. With the arrival of spring, I was inspired to craft a dressing that would capture the essence of this vibrant season. Drawing upon the botanical wonders of my unique sauces, I combined the delightful flavors of strawberries, mint, and basil to create Tannenbaum's Strawberry, Mint and Basil Botanical Hot Sauce.
This dressing not only adds a refreshing twist to your salads but also infuses them with a touch of heat. Imagine savoring a spring picnic surrounded by blooming flowers, the sun kissing your skin, and indulging in the crispness of fresh greens, juicy organic strawberries, and creamy mozzarella, all perfectly dressed in my homemade Botanical Hot Sauce Dressing. It's a culinary experience that will transport you to a realm of pure delight.
So, my foodie friends, embrace the joys of spring and elevate your salads with the harmonious blend of Tannenbaum's Botanical Hot Sauce. Let the flavors dance on your taste buds and celebrate the wonders of nature through every bite.